Are you one of those people who plan your day to day or, on the contrary, one of those who decide on the fly and react as each moment comes? Do you go with the flow?
Maybe you have never asked yourself this question, but maybe what you call your "daily routine" is nothing more than your planning, or maybe you have not realized that, on the contrary, you always go through life taking things as they come, but without any previous organization.
Of course, in life there are no rules that apply to everything. There are always times to be flexible, times to let go and times that require a lot of planning. But as much as possible, remember that following a healthy routine will help you stay focused on your work, your studies and whatever else you need to do. Having control over your time and what you choose to do with it is the key to making your days productive, less stressful and, above all, positive.
Here are 10 suggestions on how small gestures will help you face each day with joy and strength:
1. Try to always get up at the same time and after having had enough sleep. There is no rule of how many hours of sleep is correct, some people need a lot of sleep and others less, but generally seven hours is enough time to rest and recover energy.
2. Wake up to the day with a smile. Enjoy the pleasure of stretching. Look in the mirror and smile at yourself, tell yourself how important you are to you and how wonderful it is to have a new day at your fingertips.
3. Do not make your cell phone the first thing you use when you wake up, nor the last thing you use before going to sleep. You will have time throughout the day for e-mails, messages and social networks.
4. Take a shower that relaxes, energizes and pampers your body. Use the Anakena exfoliating gel to cleanse your skin of impurities and the shampoo and balm Anakena to keep your hair healthy and shiny.
5. Remember to take care of your skin. Applying cream to your body and face every day is key to keeping your skin hydrated and keeping it smooth for a long time. The body butter Anakena is perfect for arms, legs and décolletage, while the facial cream will moisturize and nourish your face. The delicious Tiare Monoi fragrance of Anakena cosmetics will help you start your day relaxed.
6. Take the necessary time to eat breakfast. The first meal is essential to face the day. Choose fruit, whole-grain cereals or natural yogurt, which nourish, satiate and give energy.
7. Take care of your diet. The quality and quantity of food you eat during the day are decisive to feel good. Fruits and vegetables should not be missing, but neither should water. Two liters of water a day is the recommended amount to hydrate your body. Remember that to have a beautiful skin it is not enough to use cosmetics, what you eat and drink is very important.
8. Find a time throughout the day to exercise. It doesn't have to be too much if you can't, but at least walk for 30 minutes (e.g., on your way home, to work, to the grocery store) or take a bike ride. Exercise will give you energy and keep you healthy.
9. Before the end of your day, turn off the phone and the television. Play with your pet if you have one, take the opportunity to read a book, listen to music, share your experiences of the day with your family or chat with your friends. Maintaining a good relationship with the people you love is one of the keys to happiness.
10. Before going to bed review your day and find out if there is anything you need to learn. Talk to yourself positively, encourage yourself, relax, plan your next day and give thanks for everything you have received.
Keep in mind that a well-planned day is a more profitable day and that it is not only important to fulfill your obligations but also to enjoy and share with your loved ones.